APCEIU is delighted to announce the result of the second screening and would like to take this opportunity to thank all the applicants for their interest in the position in the GCED Capacity-Building Programme.
Please check the interview schedule and required documents stated below.
<Applicants accepted for the interview>
▣ GCED Capacity-Building Programme (Project-based contract)
- GO S○○(8184), KIM H○○(7515), LIM B○○(1992), ○○○ FITRIAN(0597) (Total 4 applicants)
※ The numbers in the brackets are the last four digits of each applicant’s contact number
▣ Date: 14 June 2022 (Tue), 9:30 AM (KST)
- Group 1 (GO S○○(8184), KIM H○○(7515)) can enter the waiting room 9:00-9:15 AM (KST)
- Group 2 (LIM B○○(1992), ○○○ FITRIAN(0597)) can enter the waiting room 9:30-9:50 AM (KST)
※ Candidates cannot enter APCEIU before their designated time slots.
※ All candidates must wear a face mask, sanitize their hands, and have their temperature checked before entering APCEIU.
※ Candidates who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 must notify APCEIU and submit evidentiary material by 5 PM 13 June 2022, in order to be accommodated with a video interview.
▣ Venue: APCEIU EIU Hall (3F) (Address: 120, Saemal-ro, Guro-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea)
※ Candidates will be informed of their waiting areas upon arrival.
▣ Required Documents
- A copy of certificate of graduation or expected graduation
※ If you have a graduate degree, please submit copies of both Bachelor’s degree and graduate degree(s).
- A copy of career/employment certificate (If applicable)
- A copy of an abstract of certificate of resident register (Only for Koreans / Male applicants should list information on military service)
※ Those who passed the written exam will be required to submit the documents above on the date of the interview.
※ Please review expiration dates of each certificate before submission.
▣ Inquiry: (+82-2) 774-3936