- Attached File
- UNESCO_APCEIU_2023_APTW_Concept_Note.pdf(676.9 KB)
[Call for Application] 2023 Asia-Pacific Training Workshop on EIU
– GCED as a common vision for change
Asia-Pacific Centre of Education for International Understanding (APCEIU) invites dedicated educators in the Asia-Pacific region to its flagship training workshop on GCED/EIU. The 2023 Asia-Pacific Training Workshop on EIU (APTW) aims to provide a venue to learn and discuss how Global Citizenship Education (GCED) could contribute to transforming current education.
The Workshop consists of online lectures, seminars, group activities and discussions, networking and experience sharing. Also, the Workshop will provide post-workshop mentorship programmes by experts to encourage and guide participants to carry out their own initiatives to benefit learners, peer educators, and communities.
Please read carefully the attached CONCEPT NOTE for detailed information, and follow the instruction below for application.
* Eligibility: Educators from the UNESCO Member States in the (with a minimum 3-year career experience)
* This workshop does not require any participation fee as it will be held exclusively for selected candidates.
Step 1) Take the pre-requisite e-learning course ‘Prerequisite course for 2023 Asia-Pacific Training Workshop on EIU' at GCED Online Campus
* All applicants MUST complete the course submitting the application and attach the certificate to the application.
Step 2) Submit the application form HERE
* Application Deadline:
Also, APCEIU holds an information session for those who wish to know more about the Workshop as follows.
- Title: Information Session for the 2023 Asia-Pacific Training Workshop on EIU
- Time: 4 May 2023, 16:00-17:00 (KST, Seoul Time)
- Session Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81596854896
* It is an optional session open to all, and NOT required for all applicants to attend.
Do you want to know more about APCEIU's new training programmes? Please watch this video clip!
[Introducing APCEIU's Training]
For any inquiries, contact the Office of Education and Training (firstname.lastname@example.org)